Easy Gift Ideas: Winter Spa Gift Box Edition
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
With Christmas just around the corner, I thought making a series of gift guides would help take the guess work out of gifts for my readers. This winter spa gift box set is a collection of items to help a loved one (or yourself) unwind after a long day. As of 11/23/2017, several of these items are on sale so buying more than 1 of certain products can help you make another gift basket for even less money! You don’t even have to leave your home to buy anything, as it can all be ordered online!
Easy Gift Ideas for a Spa Day Gift Box
1. EOS Smooth Stick: With such little humidity in the winter, chapstick is a must. This EOS Smooth stick is perfect for locking in the moisture and keeping your lips looking healthy.
2. Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Lotion: Hempz lotion is THE lotion to buy. This moisturizer leaves skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated, making it perfect for winter. And you can’t forget the heavenly pumpkin spice & vanilla chai scent!
3. Earth Therapeutics Foot Repair Kit: We’re on our feet everyday and they’re something we rarely pay attention to. Just one use of this foot repair kit and your feet will feel better than they’ve felt in years.
4. Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks: Because who couldn’t use more soothing socks? These aloe socks are so soft and comfy you’ll never want to take them off. Pair them with the foot repair kit and your feet will feel as smooth as can be.
5. Ulta Luxe Relaxing Bath Bomb: While this isn’t a Lush bath bomb, it’s definitely worth buying. It leaves the skin feeling soft and silky and really helps unwind after a long day.
6. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub: Exfoliation is extremely important, especially during those harsh winter days. The Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin feeling smooth and healthy. It also comes in some incredible scents, with my favorite being the coconut lime.
7. Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask: A proper skincare routine is a must for healthy, glowing skin. Feeling Beautiful’s Charcoal Mask with black sugar exfoliates, removing all those dead skin cells and clearing out pores. At less than $5, it’s a steal and makes the perfect gift!
8. Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream: Mario Badescu makes amazing products. Their eye cream works wonders for dark marks and reduces puffiness under the eyes. Not to mention how much more hydrated you’ll feel when using it, even if just a couple nights a week.
9. Earth Therapeutics Gel Bead Sleep Mask: This sleep mask makes getting a restful night a piece of cake. It can be tossed in the fridge or freezer to help reduce puffiness of the eyes, allowing you to wake up feeling nice and refreshed.
10. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo: My absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner is the Paul Mitchel Tea Tree in the lavender mint scent. Every single time I use it, my scalp feels energized and refreshed. And it smells so amazing!
11. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner: Just like the shampoo, this conditioner works wonders on the hair. Having obnoxiously thick hair, I can attest to the conditioning powers of this product.
12. Hallmark Gift Box: To bring it all together, this Hallmark gift box seals the deal, with a bow to top it off. That means no gift wrapping for you. All you have to do is place the above gifts inside the box and you’re good to go!
I know I would love receiving these items for Christmas since they’re all high quality and would make me feel like a princess. 🙂
Please share this post on Pinterest!