Holiday Gift Guide for Her – 15 Awesome Gifts $25 and Under
Ivory Ella Grey Dorm Shorts » Fox in the Box Sponge Set » Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Moisturizer » Capelli New York Ombre Loop Scarf » Mandala PopSocket » Ivory Ella Classic Ella Phone Case » Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Travel Mug » Converse Pom-Pom Knit Beanie » SmartWool Socks » Sephora Favorites Hair Rescue Masks » Luxury Sherpa Throw Blanket » Ivory Ella Maroon Ella Mug » Ivory Ella Grey Slippers » Eucalyptus & Mint Leaf Candle » Classic Liplux SPF30 Original Chapstick
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
THE Holiday Gift Guide for Her
I know it can be tricky finding gifts at reasonable prices you can be proud of. That’s why I put together this holiday gift guide for her.
So if you’re looking for some inexpensive, but nice, gifts for your significant other, daughter, friend, or other special female in your life, look no further. This holiday gift guide for her is compiled of 15 quality gifts, all at reasonable prices! Yes, these are all $25 and under – how awesome?!
1. These Ivory Ella Grey Dorm Shorts are super soft and comfy. You can get 10% off your first purchase at Ivory Ella using the link I’ve provided. 🙂
2. This Fox in the Box Sponge Set from Sephora is the perfect gift for makeup users. They come in cute packaging and work very well.
3. Moisturize with this quickly absorbing Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Moisturizer from Ulta. It’s got the sweetest smell and will leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
4. For those cold winter days, this Capelli New York Ombre Loop Scarf from Ulta Beauty will keep necks warm. And it’s pretty cute, too.
5. PopSocket’s like this Mandala PopSocket from Ivory Ella make smartphone use much easier. You can get 10% off your first purchase at Ivory Ella using the link I’ve provided.
6. A new phone case is always a great gift. Ivory Ella’s Classic Ella Phone Case is cute and will go with the Mandala PopSocket perfectly. You can get 10% off your first purchase at Ivory Ella using the link I’ve provided.
7. For coffee (or tea) on the go, this Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Travel Mug is perfect. Warm drinks will stay warm up to 6 hours in this bad boy. It also comes in a variety of awesome colors. I own a Hydro Flask and highly recommend it over any other type of bottle for any drink.
8. Keep warm in this Converse Pom-Pom Knit Beanie. It comes in a few different colors and is very stylish!
9. A nice pair of SmartWool socks will help keep feet warm and comfortable. After receiving a few pairs of SmartWool socks myself for Christmas, I’ll never buy cheap socks again. SmartWool is where it’s at.
10. This set of Sephora Favorites Hair Rescue Masks is perfect for anyone with hair. It’s a collection of hair products to help heal any kind of treated hair (so pretty much everyone needs this).
11. Keep warm with this Luxury Sherpa Throw Blanket. It comes in a variety of colors and is a super soft and cozy blanket.
12. Sip hot coffee or tea with this stylish Ivory Ella Maroon Ella Mug. You can get 10% off your first purchase at Ivory Ella using the link I’ve provided.
13. Try these adorable Ivory Ella Grey Slippers are perfect for every day use. They even match the Ivory Ella Grey Dorm Shorts. You can get 10% off your first purchase at Ivory Ella using the link I’ve provided. 🙂
14. This Eucalyptus & Mint Leaf Candle from Kohl’s is where it’s at. It smells oh-so good and relaxation is sure to come from it.
15. For great lip protection, rain or shine, gift this Classic Liplux SPF30 Original Chapstick from Ulta. It has great reviews and many people swear by this product.
Just a quick little note: In order to save even more money and earn cash back, check out my post below on my top 3 favorite cash back sites. What I recommend is signing up for them for free (checkout my post below for links) and downloading the browser buttons for Swagbucks and Ebates. This way when you click on a link in this post, either Swagbucks or Ebates (or both) with let you know immediately if you can earn cash back on the purchase of any of these items. If a popup doesn’t appear at the top of the screen, click the Ebates and Swagbucks buttons and see what deals you can get. 🙂
If you enjoyed this holiday gift guide for her, be sure to share it for everyone else to enjoy. 🙂